布艺之家讯:What do you going to wear today?
今天你想穿什么?
I’m going to wear my blue suit.Is that all right?
我想穿我的兰色外套。它准备好了吗?
I have two suits to send to the cleaners.
我将我的两件外套送到了清洗员那儿。
I have some shirts to send to the laundry.
我将我的一些衬衫送到了洗衣房。
You ought to have that coat cleaned .
你应该干洗一下那件的外套。
I’ve got to get this shirt washed and ironed.
我已经将我的这件衬衫洗和熨过了。
All my suits are dirty.I don’t have anything to wear.
我的外套都脏了。我没有穿的了。
You’d better wear a light jacket.It’s chilly today.
你最好穿件皮夹克。今天有些冷。
This dress doesn’t fit me anymore.
这件衣服已不合我身了。
I guess I’ve outgrown this pair of trousers.
我猜我现在已经超过我裤子长了。
These shoes are worn-out.They’ve lasted a long time.
这些鞋已经磨破了。它们撑了好久了。
I can’t fasten this collar button.
我系不上这个领子扣。
Why don’t you get dressed now? Put on your work clothes.
为何现在不着装呢?穿上你的工作服。
My brother came in,changed his clothes,and went out again.
我的兄弟进来了,换好衣服后又出门了。
I didn’t notice you were wearing your new hat.
我没注意到你带了新帽子。
布艺之家是集布艺,窗帘布艺,布艺杆,窗帘制作的最新新闻资讯,布艺,窗帘布艺,布艺杆,窗帘制作各十大品牌的装修效果图和各类分类信息,敬请登陆布艺之家:http://chuanglian.jc68.com/